To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Everyday Life

Click to play Our Family
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

6 comments:

Here's the Story said...

Elise,
Your pictures are soooo cute. I especially love the one with Dallin sleeping in his crib with his legs crossed!

The Riries said...

Good job, Elise! Way cute! I think Dallin looks like you in the second food-on-the-face pic (the one right before the train pic). Cute!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

how cute! i love that slide! you are cute!

Joe and Mary said...

Sooooo, are you going to get a minivan before me and marsha? I heard that there were going to be some really ood internships here in port orchard around july so i definitely think that this is the place for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Elise I am so glad that I found your blog. We are loving it here but we do miss all our friends down there. It's amazing how fast time goes by. Dallin a is a big 1 year old now. :-) I hope all is well. Here is the link to my blog. Send me the link to yours so I can add you.
www.netzleyfamily.blogspot.com

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Those rolls were amazing!! Daniel and I fought over the last one!! ha! you are so thoughtful!