Dallin is finally starting to walk! This is the funny part. He is 14 months. He took 4 steps on the 4th of this month. He will take a few steps and drop, but atleast I know his skinny legs are capable of holding his body.
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



3 comments:
yeah dallin!!!
Elise! You need pics/videos of Dallin walking! It is soooo cute! I need to come over and video him with my camera and then we can put it on your blog. Let me know what time works for you. :)
That's so exciting!! Good job Dallin! I think Dallin is so cute. He's grown up so fast! Oh, and we thank your husband for talking us out of a plasma tv, we are using our tax refund much wiser! Did that make sense? Oh well, its way late! Lets keep in contact!
Post a Comment