I haven't posted forever! At the beginning of the month I went to visit my sister, Cami in CA for two weeks while her husband was out of town. She has 4 boys under the age of 6. Needless to say having 5 boys and me pregnant we got many looks from people if we went anywhere. Some were looks out of pity and others wanted us out of the store. Sorry I didn't take any pictures because it was hard enough taking care of the break downs. Dallin and I had a great time and had no boring moment!! Then we flew to Janeen's, my sister who lives in AZ for the blessing of her 3 child Kenzie. 
I was only there for 3 days and then drove home with my dad and sister Sharma. David asked off work and they didn't give it to him so he wasn't able to go to AZ.
Thanksgiving- It was here at my dad's house with my sister Sharma, her boyfriend, David, Dallin, Dad, and I. Everything tasted great and we had lots of leftovers.
Baby- Everything as far as we know is going great. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow on the 11th. I will post a picture of my big belly soon!! We plan on delivering here because we haven't received a job offer yet. I also crave gala apples, I don't know how many I have had this pregnancy. I average about two a day.
Job Search- Well I wish we were past the searching stage be we aren't. David hates his job with Walmart. He works in their accounting office. He works with a bunch of women that have nothing better to do then to start rumors. At least he has a job and it gives him more desire everyday to find a new one. He is looking everyday for new postings and follows up until they send him a rejection letter.
Graduation- This Friday David officially graduates. He is doing his internship (but Walmart considers it a job) and now can leave anytime he finds a new job. David said he can't wait to say, "Here is my two week notice."
Homeless- We are still living with my dad and sharing the upstairs with my sister. The other day I said we should buy the house down the street. She said, "I liked it when it was just me and dad and you need your own life."
Thats about it. I think it covers everything.
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



6 comments:
The suspense is killing me... :)
Good pictures. You will have to email them all to me.
Elise, you are alive! I've been meaning to call you, just to catch up. That's so fun you got to visit your sisters! So, since Janeen had a girl, does that mean you'll be naming this boy the coveted boy's name of your family (I don't know if you're announcing it yet!)?
Doesn't job searching suck? We're in the process right now, and are really not enjoying it, especially with the state of the economy in general. But oh well, everything will work out eventually for the both of us, right? :) Glad to hear you're doing well!
glad to see you gys are doing well. i have been waiting for a belly picture!! good luck with the job hunt. it's always really difficult. steve wouldn't have gotten his job if his mom didnt' work there so we are really lucky. Dallin looks so big! Is he saying words?
Elise, it is so good to see what you are up to. I have really missed you, and miss talking to you. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas. I think you are so hilarious and amazing. Who knew such a person could exist. :)
I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Good luck with job searching. We were so lucky that Michael had a job lined up. I'm excited to see a belly picture. When I'm as far along as you are, I'm just hoping to not be on bed rest. Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment