Tanner will be 2 months on Friday. I took him to his dr. visit on Tuesday and he is 12 lbs. 0 oz. and 21 3/4 inches long. Dallin weighted 13 lbs. at 6 months!!
Ok, I have to tell you, I took Beck to his appointment on Thursday and he weighed 12 lbs, 5 oz, and was 21 3/4 inches long! He and Tanner are like almost the exact same dimensions! Long-lost twins!
COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR EMAIL ME AT eliseanddavid@gmail.com If you leave it in a message I will delete it after I add you!!
3 comments:
Cute picture. I don't think Tanner and Dallin look much alike anymore.
Tanner is looking so grown up already. Thanks for the baby announcement & pic of Dallin. Loved it :)
Ok, I have to tell you, I took Beck to his appointment on Thursday and he weighed 12 lbs, 5 oz, and was 21 3/4 inches long! He and Tanner are like almost the exact same dimensions! Long-lost twins!
Post a Comment