To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tanner's 1st Smile


I was able to catch Tanner's first smile on camera. We is growing so fast!! He can already roll over and sit in a bumbo. An outfit that Dallin fit into at 4 months is too small for Tanner and he is 7 weeks! We just love having him around and Dallin still LOVES giving him kisses.

8 comments:

Eldredge's said...

That is so cute.

rachel said...

that is such a great picture!

Marianne said...

This is so precious Elise! I can't believe he is so big.

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Oh he is so precious...I love that first smile babies can give you. Dallin's getting so big too. Hope you all are doing great.

Joe and Mary said...

Yes, I love sugardoodle!! They have everything on there. There are a couple of others but I thinks that's my favorite one.
Your kids are way cute! How's the job hunt going?

Anonymous said...

Elise... Thank you soo much for the post on our blog. Those words are so sweet and comforting. Thank you. Words cannot express how thankful we are for the love of family.

Amber said...

Very cute and so sweet!

The Riries said...

Ah! That picture is adorable!!! You're right, he really does look like you! And Dallin is looking even more like David! Both adorable. :)