To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I did it!!!!!

After weeks of:
Matching manikin heads, catching kites as they fly in, giving the burger to the boy, watching the proposal video, catching the butterfly when it landed on the shoulder, eating all the cotton candy, clicking on the broken finger, picking a tulip and planting it, voting for best manikin legs, AND talking 4-way with my sisters while taking turns pressing F5(refresh) for 3 hours, waking up at 3 am to see if the Old Navy site reloaded, getting a $50 off $100 and waiting 3 1/5 hrs. to load and never loaded.
I finally got one.
$75 off $100 at Old Navy
If you have no idea what I'm talking about go to here
I got soooo lucky. It was the red ball that bounced in the play yard after about 5 minutes and only had a second to click on it!!
Have any of you tried hunting for coupons before?
(Sorry Rachelle, Cami, and Janeen I didn't get an extra, so we don't have to do the drawing)

3 comments:

Haylee said...

Yay for you!! We have tried to get the $75 one before and have only been lucky enough to get the $50. We'll have to keep trying though! Oh, and just in case I haven't sent you my email already owensgirl@gmail.com :)

R and R said...

Way to go Elise! The next one you find needs to be shared :) j/k

Steve and Allison said...

WOW! That's fantastic! shopping spree! how are you guys?