To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wireless

3 comments:

alisekelley said...

Elise,
I don't know if you remember me. We were roomates for a semester while we were both engaged. I remember us both trying to get everything ready for our weddings and trying to get through school. You have very cute boys. I would love to stay updated on you if that is OK. My email is alisekelley@yahoo.com

Alise Kelley (Sparks)

Sara and Brian said...

Elise~
What the heck? You have gone private? Cami and I always say that we won't go private, cuz it is too hard to have other people snoop on our blogs. You gotta add me so I can see what is up with your little family. My email address is brianandsarafochs@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sara Bean Fochs(your sister's sister-in-law)

Unknown said...

Elise! I had to track you down through our other roommates! How are you? Your family is so cute! What are you up to now-a-days? I haven't seen or talked to you in forever, but that is partly my fault. We totally need to stay in touch. Love ya!

Melissa Fulks
missytirahc@gmail.com