To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

David Hard At Work


I took this picture yesturday of David after he had fallen asleep while doing homework. He is always so tired and I am grateful for the sacrifices he makes for Dallin and I. David is a wonderful dad and husband.

I forgot I had taken this picture of Dallin while I at Rachelle's House (sister). Unrolling all the toliet paper is one his favorite things to do.

8 comments:

The Riries said...

Both so cute!

Caralee and Jon said...

Unrolling the toiletpaper was one of Garett's favorite thing to do too! Isn't it great!

Joe and Mary said...

Just wait until he can open the fridge and break all the eggs on the kitchen floor. That's my favorite stage. It only gets better.

Katie said...

Everett loves to do that too! I think he got the idea from curious George.

Liz  said...

I love your cute blog, how are you doing? I hope Dave is catching up on some sleep:) Every time I see him in Wal-mart he is always so hard at work!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Hi

It's Nancy from the ward. Hope you check out my new blog.

http://jeff-nancy-nathan.blogspot.com/

The Riries said...

Elise! Update your blog right now!

Carly said...

I just can't believe how big he is!!