David came home from class and said there was a movie clip that one of his teachers showed in class that I would love. Sure enough, I love watching it over and over.
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago
David came home from class and said there was a movie clip that one of his teachers showed in class that I would love. Sure enough, I love watching it over and over.
Posted by Elise at 9:56 PM
4 comments:
I love your new templet. where did you find it? how did you make the header with your name? so cute!
Love, love, love your header and template and everything--so cute!!! I'm so proud. :) And I am also soooo glad we're friends. My life really wouldn't be the same without you! Who knew from that day we met at the Copy Spot that we would become such good friends? I love the way life works out!
Yes, the header is great. And I love the little movie. Clark told me it was impossible that somone was doing that with their hands!
Caleb and I LOVE this video! He kept on signing more every time it was over! How cool. I like all of your new pictures too. How fun.
Post a Comment