To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Artist Work


On Saturday we noticed a very happy smily face on the hood of our car. Well I will not tell you who, but a certain little individual desided to draw a picture for us by using "a tree & stone." We took it to the body shop today to get it fixed. So this story is becoming more funny now that the face is gone.

6 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh no! I hope it wasn't too expensive to fix. Thats good you guys have a sence of humor about it though!

Carly said...

HAHAHA!! I would have been so mad!

Jana Banana said...

One time I craved my name REALLY big in my dad's car right before he was going to sell it. The guy who bought said he would keep it so he could always remember me. And he did!!!!! We checked years later! Kids just love drawing on cars :)

R and R said...

I am so glad you posted the picture :)

Steve and Allison said...

Bummer!! I hope it get fixed and it is a funny looking smiley face.

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kali Leenstra, I met your sister in law Mary Anne in my new ward here in Renton, WA. She told me all about the smiley face on your car I had to check it out on your blog. I can't believe that happened! Who wasn't watching there kids!!!! Some one owes you big time.