

Dallin never falls asleep anywhere besides in his crib and David can fall asleep anywhere. They both fell asleep in the living room, so I got to try out my new camera!!!
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago


Dallin never falls asleep anywhere besides in his crib and David can fall asleep anywhere. They both fell asleep in the living room, so I got to try out my new camera!!!
Posted by Elise at 10:23 PM
5 comments:
How cute! I'm glad you got a new camera! That is so much fun. I can't believe Dallin is that old already!
Looks so good, Elise! I'm excited for you to have your new dSLR! how awesome!!
Your family looks great! Stev ecan fall asleep anywhere too. It's just not fair!!
You got it! Love the picture of Dallin! What a good photographer you are. :)
Very cute! Where are the pictures of the blocks?
Post a Comment