

David finally got a new pair of Sunday shoes!! He has a very skinny and long foot, so it is hard to find shoes that fit him well. These shoes were desperately needed considering they were from his mission. So, I decided to take some fun pictures of them!
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



3 comments:
I like the pictures my friend!
Isn't bare minerals the best! I'm so glad you use it and like it. It took me a while to get the hang of it. How do you like the eye shadow? I want to know how you put it on. :)
You look gorgeous in those family photos, but I always thought you were really pretty. Anyway - I hope texas is treating you well. We miss you!
Elise,
We need to have a Makeup chat.
Does your eye shadow wear off easy? Right now I'm using Clinic eye shadow, but I do have bare mineral eye shadow? Will it wear off easy?
Post a Comment