To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged

3 Joys
1. Family and Gospel
2. Making others happy
3. Making myself happy- that may sound weird. Having something to do that I enjoy, so when I have free time (not very often) I can truly enjoy it rather than watching TV or something like that.

3 Fears
1. Things that craw (except babies)
2. Driving between a cement wall and a 18-wheeler on the freeway/ highway
3. Death of others- not really a fear more a worry

3 Current Goals
1. Be prepared for Sundays- manuals read, clothes ready, etc...
2. Be more patient
3. Be more of a mom- doing things with Dallin and not just worrying about things that need to get done. I do things with him, but sometimes at the end of the day I think to myself did I do something with him that we both enjoyed doing together.

3 Current Obsessions
1. Bare Minerals
2. Pots and Pans (trying to find a set that I like)
3. Currently reading "Heidi"

3 Random
1. Currently living at home
2. David sleeps during the day and I sleep at night (work schedule)
3. Dallin is now sleeping in a twin sized bed

I'm tagging Rachelle, Cami, Janeen, Sharma, and Kathryn Ririe. They each need to tag 5 friends.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I loved reading that! You are awesome. Hey quick question maybe I shouldn't post this so everyone can see...well I won't. Email me so I can call you and ask. I know, now your suspicions are raised.
lees.kathryn@gmail.com

Steve and Allison said...

hmmmmm....i want to know what kathryn is hididng. he he he...i was looking at your family's blog and was delighted that your neice is named Bella. Just like bella swan. I am obsessed! Chrystina Teerlink and I are good buddies now due to twilight. remember how you were telling me to read it but not telling me about it!? I love it! I love your tag!