.png)
We just found out today we are having another boy! My due date is January 15 and I am 21 1/2 weeks along. I'm kind of weird about waiting to tell people. I don't really know why, I think part of it is I don't want my happiness to make some else sad. This pregnancy has been much more difficult than with Dallin. From the start of week 5 to week 14 I was throwing up at least once a day. After losing 10 lbs. and currently only gaining back 5 lbs. I am doing much better. I still don't fell great but, I can't complain because of the improvement.
We are very excited for Dallin to have a brother to play with and all the joys that come with boys!!!
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



13 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for our babies to be friends. :)
Congrats on #2. I am excited for you. Good luck and Hang in there.
Wow, I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats on #2! ITs scary and exciting all at the same time! When is your due date? I think we're like a week apart! Atleast you don't need to buy new clothes which is kinda a blessing!
Your following Cami's lead...I expect 2 more after this!!
Congratulations! I hope thing get better! we wish you the best of luck!! how's twilight by the way?!
Hey! I just found your blog. Yay for babies!! I'm excited that you are having another boy. I bet Dallin will enjoy having a buddy around.
WOW!! That's so exciting. Two boys will be so much fun! Congrats!!!
Elise- I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Elise! I knew it!!!!! I knew it!!!! When you were here, I was just waiting for you to catch me looking at your tummy for you to tell me. You stinker....you didn't tell me!!! I'm so happy for you!
Hurray! Another boy!
P.S. Miss talking to you. :)
Elise,
Its Nikki Nichols here, a few things have been sent here for you, since we are in your old apartment. Do you want me to forward it to you. If so, what address? E-mail me at nikkinichols07@hotmail.com or leave comment on my website www.thefamilynichols.com
Congrats Elise! We are so excited for the both of you!
Kara and Bryan
Congratulations! That's really exciting! It's interesting how many boys you and your sisters have since your parents had all girls.
Post a Comment