Dallin has discovered many new favorite things while living with my Dad and Sharma...
HAND MIXER- Dallin loves to get the hand mixer out and find the beaters (usually in dishwasher, which he opens himself). He then puts the beaters in the mixer, drags it over to an outlet, plugs it in (not safe I know, but he does it all the time when I'm not looking) and turns it on. 
RAISIN/ NUT MIX- My dad loves to eat pecans, almonds, and chocolate covered raisins. I was making bread the other day and had Dallin on the counter helping me (sort of helping) and Dallin kept tyring to pick out the raisins from the mix. He kept getting frustrated so he took one of the measuring cups and poured the mix out so he would be able to find the raisins. 
ATTIC LADDER- My dad was doing some wiring in the attic and Dallin wouldn't stay off the ladder. 
LIP GLOSS- Sharma has a tendency to leave the bathroom door open or leave things Dallin shouldn't touch lying around. Lip gloss is one of his favorites to get into. 
CLIMBING- I can't keep him off of things because he does it so quietly and fast.
OREOS- Sharma loves eating these things with milk and now Dallin loves them too. 
RED VINES- He got a stick and I started to chase him and then he droped it and acted like it wasn't his. 
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



6 comments:
wow! he's getting so big! great to see new photos of you guys. we miss you and glad you're doing well. are you feeling any better?
I'm starting to see alot of David in Dallin. He is getting so big! Hope things are going well for you :)
Aren't two year olds great?!?
OH MY GOSH Elise he is SO big!!! What a cute kid!
Hey, I wondered what happened to you. I'm glad that you are all better now. I'm so happy for you. After looking at all your pictures it looks like life is going so well and you are enjoying your family. Are you feeling better with your pregnancy? You should take a picture of yourself. I bet you look so cute. I miss talking to you and you better come and visit me if you ever come back to Rexburg!
What else is going on in life? With David's job, etc.
P.S. Thanks for all the awesome comments on our house. I was hoping you would like. I love your taste! :)
Congrats on having another little boy! Yeah!!
Dallin is such a cutie and getting so big!
Take care of you!
Post a Comment