To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

40 1/2 weeks

I had my appointment today. I'm now a GOOD 3 and very soft (sorry if that is too much detail for a blog). My Dr said if I make it to my appointment (next Monday), he will schedule me for the next available inducement...next available!? What if the next one isn't for another week after that. Do you have any advise on how to get this baby out!?!

7 comments:

shauna said...

I did a workout video that including squats, lungs, and pushups. After I finished the 45 mins I went into labor. good luck.

Caralee and Jon said...

Did they strip your membranes. I was at a 2 both times and it worked both times I went into labor that day or night. You could start sorting through boxes, lifting, bending, squatting, cleaning. We were moving, that worked for me, even though I was trying not to do that much it still helped put me in labor. Good luck!! I would feel tempted to go to the doctor tomorrow and ask why not induce me now? Please!!

rachel said...

wow thats so exciting! Good luck!!!

Michael and Denise said...

Good luck. I know that to prevent going into labor early, I'm supposed to lie down a lot and not lift anything, so I guess staying on your feet and exercizing might help. Someone also told me that rocking on a street curb or stairs is supposed to help.

Liz  said...

When I was pregnant with Emme I walked from University Village over to some apartments on the bottom of the hill, then to the public library and over to K-mart and then back to UV and still nothing, but soreness! Good luck though and I can't wait to see pictures!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

I'm so glad I found you again. I know any other suggestions besides the ones people have already told you. Just walk around and clean your house as much as you can. I hope you have your baby soon. Good luck!

Katie said...

You should go get a pedicure! Seriously, it made my water break. They tell you not to get your feet massaged when pregnant. My crazy mother-in-law knows all about it. Trust me. And if it doesn't work you could get your membranes stripped. Yuck! I'll pray that you go soon!