OK, so here it is. You are lucky I'm smiling. Today I went to the doctor and was told I have progressed negatively. What is this you ask? A week ago I was a 2 1/2 and was half dropped. Today my doctor told me the baby has moved back-up. The little boy is now not even close to dropping. It's like I sucked him back-up or something. So this doctor is great but he is going to let me go two weeks over my due date. I told him he is crazy. He started to give me his analogy story about targets and I told him he already told me. My original due date was Jan. 4 and then it was moved to Jan. 15. Now it could be as late as the 29th! I know due dates aren't always accurate. Hello I had a postive pregnacy test and if you calculate to the Jan 29th I wouldn't have gotten a postive when I did. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to be having another baby and things are still looking great. But still, my body was not made to deliver a 9 pounder.
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



13 comments:
That's a cute picture of you. I feel bad or you though. That is one plus to a c-section...you can pick your date!
That has to be so frustrating. I hope all goes well, and that your little one makes it's entrance soon. Here is my email address. mattandshell3@gmail.com
I want to be included when you go private.
You are beautiful! Sorry for the frustration with the doctor :)
Hi Elise! You look great! My email is peaches1983@hotmail.com or caraleenewman@gmail.com
Elise you look great. Sorry about the double extension of your due date. I guess that is the one advantage of twins, I have pretty much a zero chance of going past my due date. My email is mdtracy06@hotmail.com Hopefully your little guy will decide to come before the end of the month.
oh you look too cute prego! wow you are going to have 2 kids anyday! good luck!
Elise! We need to get together! We were at Methodist with Scott... don't go there. The pediatrician sucked. It's always frustrating when doctor's stink, I'm sure you understand! Let us know when the new little one arrives!! We'll have to come by and see you guys! Our home phone.. ok, my parent's home phone, is 680-2628 San Antonio! Good luck with the next 2 weeks!!
You still look really good!! Oh, do you have any other pictures of the cake. It is so cute, but I can't see the whole thing!
I don't know if this will help or not but we had 1:00 church and we would keep kaylee up until we got there and then put her to sleep once we were there. One of us would have to hold her and bounce her until she fell asleep but it was usually quick and she would sleep all through sacrament and usually through sunday school. She was always late to nursery but it made our sacrament meetings much nicer. Afternoon church with kids is hard. There seems to be no good time.
You are hilarious! I miss talking to you. I forgot how funny you are. I think you look so cute. I hate waiting for your baby to come, that is the worst part. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come when it is inconvenient :)...they always seem to. So just decide that it's inconvenient for him to come early and there you go. :) My email is lees.kathryn@gmail.com, but I think you already have it.
Hey Elise,
First of all congratulations! We didn't know you were pregnant, but I guess you guys have been gone for quite a while now. I got your message from Kathryn the other day as well. Our e-mail is sisi.loves.joe@gmail.com, and our blog is www.kovacs-kerbs.blogspot.com. Hope all is well. What's the gender of your baby?
elise-it's sara bean! add me to your list. i can't believe you are going private. our email address is brianandsarafochs@gmail.com. you look so cute preggers!
Finally, a picture! I was checking your blog every day for one; you must have posted this right after I gave up on you. :) You look so cute!!!
Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! And good luck at being "mean" and trying to force your doctor into an inducement. ;)
Post a Comment