








I always make (well the past two b-days) Dallin's cake into the number he is turning. This year it was made into a dog because he just loves them. I had to take a picture of Dallin eating his little dog bone with a fork because he has to have a fork every time he eats. He will only take metal forks not plastic, he is silly. He understood unwrapping unlike Christmas and loved everything he got. His top present was his tool set. I love it because it keeps him occupied for a good amount of time. He had no problem figuring out how things worked.
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dallin! He is growing up and losing that 'baby look.'
Dallin is a cute handyman :) I love the tool belt.
Oh my gosh, he is getting way too big! He totally looks like a toddler and not a baby anymore--time goes by way too fast!
Post a Comment