We have a lot of updates. First of all our laptop got water on it and is dead. I will post pictures when we get a new computer. For the mean time I am using my dad's.
Wow updates here I go..
David got a JOB!! He put in his two week notice today which happens to be his B-day. He will be working for the City of San Antonio as an Accountant in the Construction and Design department. We are sooooo excited for him to work during the day!!! No more 10PM to 7AM. We started looking at apartments and realized we can either rent a dump or own one for the same monthly payment. We have been approved and now we just have to find the dump we can call our home.
I have been currently refinishing a kitchen table and chairs that my sister left here at my dad's house. It is turning out well for my first refinishing project. The top is red mahogany and the legs are black. I also got my hair cut. It's between my chin and shoulders. I don't miss my 9 inches missing.
Dallin's mystery teeth are FINALLY coming in. I believe they are called incisors. The two top teeth next to the two front teeth. No tooth extraction in a year!!! His current fasinations are: playing with keys (he can open a locked car, get in the drivers seat, and start it) putting EVERYTHING in his pockets, playing with water, wearing sunglasses all day, watching Nemo, and carrying scriptures around the house wanting to go to church. I would describe Dallin as sweet, funny, cuddly, and some times stubborn.
Tanner is 4 months old and weights 14 lbs. 3 oz. (Dallin's weight at 8 months). I would describe Tanner as happy, smiley, and easy to please.
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



5 comments:
Probably the best birthday present Dave has ever got :) I'm so so excited for you guys. Good luck house/condo shopping. How exciting!
Congrats on the new project!! I cute my hair, too. It's above my shoulders and really short! good luck with the house hunt.
Yay! So many exciting things!!!
Yay! Congrats on the job! That is so exciting! Good luck on the house hunt, its fun until you can't stand looking anymore. Post pictures when you can!
I kinda confused on your hair comment.
"I also got my hair. It's between my chin and shoulders. I don't miss my 9 inches missing."
So you didn't get stain/paint on your hair?
Post a Comment