Things are really looking great for our little family.
On Monday, David started his first DAY job since we have been married. Sunday morning David is usually asleep because he is just getting off work. Instead he was awake and asked, "What do we do Sunday mornings?" I thought is was kind of cute!! He has only been to work two days but really likes it (to me it sounds really boring)!!
We close on our five window house on July 15. We will then lease it back to the owners for five days and then move in. We will become homeowners and landlords on the same day!! It is just the perfect little house for us. I love how the space is divided up. There are things this house doesn't have which I wish it did, but for the size it is perfect!
Don't Want to Forget
15 years ago



5 comments:
Congrats to David and congrats to you guys on the house!!! Woo hoo!
I'm so happy for you guys! It really is exciting.
I'm glad Dave is liking his job. Yall got it going on right now. I couldn't be happier.
I am glad things are going so well for you and your family. Hurray for a day job!
YEAA! you'll have your husband back. he'll prob feel better being on a more regular schedule. night jobs are WAY Hard, as you know, and then the days do get pretty boring. Congrats on the house! that's so exciting. i'm ready to get out of UV but until then...
Post a Comment