To read the content of each post, log onto our private blog at: http://hakeshome.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Private Blog

I am finally getting around to making a private blog. I really don't like how it doesn't show when someone posts something new. So this is what my plan is. I will post the title of my post on this blog but there will be no info (info and pictures will be on private blog). That way if the title intrigues you and you want to read it, you know when to check our other blog. That way people don't have to log-in and see no new post. Is this making sense at all?

www.hakeshome.blogspot.com

We have a kind of busy next couple weeks. I will start posting pictures when we set-up our new computer (our old computer had a tragic death by water) in our new house next month.

5 comments:

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian D said...

Sounds good. Please add me.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caralee and Jon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Riries said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.